WnSoft Forums

Slide Names

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

I've just had a think about this suggestion & don't think it is practical. However, on my Russian Cruise shows I am superimposing a feature slide above a common image. I add the common image the usual way & insert the feature image in the O&A page by selecting add image. I am using this tecnique where the feature image is an odd size & I don't wish to animate it. In the slide list at the bottom of the screen, the base image is listed not the feature image, would it be possible to have both image titles, or preferably the feature image. In the screen shot, the two feature images have the base image title, I would like to see the feature image title.

Yachtsman1 V7.07.

post-5560-0-14060600-1350740918_thumb.jp

Eric,

To have the Featured Image displayed as the Slide title ... just enable the image object in O&A properties tab Main Object of Slide. There can only be one main object. (this has worked for me in the past)

As for multiple names ... you will just have to edit the Slide name to your liking.

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Stu

I assume you are suggesting ticking the "Main Object of Slide" box? It is already ticked see attached screen shots, the slide title is the base slide name, should be gag?.???

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1

post-5560-0-03325500-1350750551_thumb.jp

post-5560-0-67398200-1350750570_thumb.jp

Eric,

should be gag?.???

Yes ... tick (enable) the Main Object of Slide of the gag image if you want that to be the name of your Slide. Dont worry about un-ticking any of the other images ... its automatically un-ticked when you apply it to the gag image. (Thats because you can only select one main object per a slide.)

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Both

Just finished watching "Strictly", while I was watching the show I was mulling over what Stu had said & it came to me :blink: I should have unticked the sub slide box & ticked the upper slide. Just done it & of course it works thanks both for replying.

Regards

Eric

Yachtsman1. :P

post-5560-0-54129600-1350761899_thumb.jp