WnSoft Forums

video builder deluxe upgrade

Photofanatic

Hi

I only use the Video Builder Deluxe to create .iso files as I am unable to burn discs from windows installed on my Mac with Fusion.

Since I have installed the beta 12 version of PTE 7.5 it is saying I need to upgrade my deluxe licence but also that I can continue to use the previous version but I cant find how to!

If I just click continue it looks OK but then puts the 'created with trial version' across the bottom of the slideshow

Do I have to pay for the video deluxe upgrade or how can I get back to the old version that worked fine for just creating the iso.

Thanks

Joy

how can I get back to the old version that worked fine for just creating the iso

If you have uninstalled and/or lost your previous PTE version installation package ... you can download older version installations from WnSoft site.

Previous Versions of PicturesToExe Deluxe and Old User Guides

http://www.wnsoft.com/archives/

Do I have to pay for the video deluxe upgrade

UpGrade for current users

http://www.wnsoft.com/picturestoexe/buy/

Thanks to both - you have hit the nail on the head

YOu know when you get that awful sinking feeling??- I have stupidly uninstalled my version 7!

I have managed to find my version 7.05 pte .set up program in my download folder so I have successfully reinstalled vers 7.

I have also entered the deluxe upgrade licence key from the original emai which I have also found.

However it is still coming up with the message that the Deluxe part has expired - which it did on 25/9/11.

I presume that because I have uninstalled it and now re-installed it is is not accepting the old installed version of the video builder which functioned (without upgrade) before I unistalled pte.

So it seems I will have to pay for the deluxe upgrade again - is this correct?

Joy

Guest Yachtsman1

Thanks to both - you have hit the nail on the head

YOu know when you get that awful sinking feeling??- I have stupidly uninstalled my version 7!

I have managed to find my version 7.05 pte .set up program in my download folder so I have successfully reinstalled vers 7.

I have also entered the deluxe upgrade licence key from the original emai which I have also found.

However it is still coming up with the message that the Deluxe part has expired - which it did on 25/9/11.

I presume that because I have uninstalled it and now re-installed it is is not accepting the old installed version of the video builder which functioned (without upgrade) before I unistalled pte.

So it seems I will have to pay for the deluxe upgrade again - is this correct?

Joy

Hi Joy

Have you uninstalled 7.5?

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1. :unsure: