WnSoft Forums

Encoded video glitch issue (SOLVED)

uuderzo

Hello all!

I found a little issue in video encoding with 7.5 beta14...

I rendered the entire show in 1440x1080 HD video for PC or MAC. The video renders ok (it takes long time but that's ok).

During the playback everything plays super smooth (30fps) but there is a couple seconds when the video glitches like it was realtime rendered. This happens when a bright object enters the screen... looks like the encoder cannot handle this white area like the other image parts.

The white area belongs to an embedded video that, funny thing, if played realtime works smooth.

I don't understand what can i do to solve this glitch issue... its annoying for the audience to see everything smooth but this couple of seconds.

Any hints?

Thank you! Umberto Uderzo

• 2 weeks later...

I worked aroud the issue by re-rendering all my video footage at 60 fps then raising the video encoder output of PTE to 60 FPS.

Now the video runs without any noticeable glitch.

I also noted that i had a couple of over sharpened images (with lots of background noise) that caused the video encoder some difficulties about smootheness.

Umberto

Umberto,

Why Beta 14????

The final release is here:

DG

You are right, but at the time i was using Beta 14.

Anyway, the "issue" is still here in 7.5 final.

Well, it's not exactly an issue... it's all due to the quality parameter, setting it to 100% produces some high bitrate transitions that my pc cannot smoothly handle. Just lowering the sharpen effect on photos produced a lower bitrate transition that worked well.

Greetings! Umberto