WnSoft Forums

License key question

KyDan

I have a brand new computer running windows 7.

I had P2E ver 7 on another machine.

I downloaded and installed ver 7.5 on my new machine.

I opened the program and loaded the old license keys which expired earlier this year.

I paid for an upgrade to the deluxe version and opened P2E again and loaded the

new license key which came in an e-mail moments ago.

Now when I open P2E and click Help it says

Pictures toExe Deluxe 7.5

Licensed to me

Standard Features: Free lifetime upgrades

Question-- Do I have the latest version with all Deluxe features or not??

That line about standard features makes me think I've not got the full featured version?

Thanks!

Hi Dan,

That's normal - there is normally no indication about the upgrade to Video Builder. The way to be certain is to just quickly create a single slide "show" and then attempt to Publish it for something like one of the iPhones, etc. If you have the new license correctly installed, the program will proceed as normal. If not, I believe you will get a message reminding you that the license for Video Builder has expired...

Best regards,

Lin

Thanks Lin, I'll try that.

Hi Dan,

That's normal - there is normally no indication about the upgrade to Video Builder. The way to be certain is to just quickly create a single slide "show" and then attempt to Publish it for something like one of the iPhones, etc. If you have the new license correctly installed, the program will proceed as normal. If not, I believe you will get a message reminding you that the license for Video Builder has expired...

Best regards,

Lin

• 2 weeks later...

I tried a brief test and it rendered in MP4 and DVD and anything else I tried so I've got the deluxe version.

I was thrown off because my earlier version had an expiration date found when I clicked help/about PTE.

New version apparently doesn't have a specific date? The way I read it lasts until a new major update.

IE when we move from 7.?? to 8 or above. At that time I'll need a new license if I want the upgrade?

IF the 7.5 ver works as good as I think it's going to this one will probably be good for me for at least

a few years!

Many thanks to Lin and all you fine folks for your patience and support !