WnSoft Forums

moving slides in full screen view

MikeH

MikeH,

Since we are not experiencing the same behavior in v7.5 as you ... I can only suspect you are doing something different or expecting some different result when moving slides.

You should be able to move about slides in v7.5 as you did in previous v7.06. There should be no difference in behavior either in Full Screen view or Normal Screen view.

*Possibly a few descriptive screen shots showing the behavior would be of additional help.

Guest Yachtsman1

IMO Mike is referring to the functions in "View", in 7.07 in "full screen view of file list" the thumb nails can't be re-positioned, in View "full screen view of slide list" they could be moved & stayed where they were positioned, as in light box. I seem to remember this may have been changed in 7.5 beta? then re-instated or a promise from Igor to reinstate when someone complained then others followed suit.

Yachtsman1

post-5560-0-01316400-1353762816_thumb.jp

Guest Yachtsman1

Eric read the thread from the start

"Posted Yesterday, 03:52 PM I don't seem to be able to alter positions of slides in full screen view. I'm using 7.5."

ken

Ken I follow all the threads, read my post & watch the punctuation.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Hello,

Thanks to everyone who has replied to this post.I now realise that v7.5 works quite differently to some of the earlier versions.I am now aware of the significance of the little toggle arrow and the capability to enlarge the slides from the toolbar at the top of the interface!So my problem didn't really exist-it was merely my inability to immediately get to grips with the innovations! One last query though! Why can I not select all of the slides in the file list and drag them enmass into the slide list-do I have to drag them individually? Thanks again.

MikeH

Guest Yachtsman1

Eric

he is using 7.5 not 7.0.7

ken

Ken, go to specsavers :P/>/>

Regards Eric

yachtsman1

PS there is a comma between ("IMO Mike is referring to the functions in "View", in 7.07") between VIEW & IN. ,,,,,Savvy???

Ken, go to specsavers :P/>/>/>

Regards Eric

yachtsman1

PS there is a comma between ("IMO Mike is referring to the functions in "View", in 7.07") between VIEW & IN. ,,,,,Savvy???

you dont get it do you -- we are talking about 7.5 not the 7.0.7 -why confuse the issue by mentioning it -- you should not be commenting on 7.5 until you install it

ken

Guest Yachtsman1

you dont get it do you -- we are talking about 7.5 not the 7.0.7 -why confuse the issue by mentioning it -- you should not be commenting on 7.5 until you install it

ken

I give up :blink:/> :blink:/> :blink:/> :blink:/> :blink:/> :blink:/>

Yachtsman1.

Ken

Where would Mike know where this facility was in the first place???

Mike's first post (I don't seem to be able to alter positions of slides in full screen view. I'm using 7.5. I can pick up a slide and drop it but it will not retain this position.What could be wrong? Surely this facility has not been dropped or am I being particularly dense?

MikeH )