WnSoft Forums

"Wet"

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

By way of explanation, the title "Wet" emerged from the subject of the next forum competition of a Camera Club site I frequent. I usually scour my files for suitable subjects to fit the chosen title, put those I've found into a folder then choose what I think the best. Then after making my choice, I delete the remainder. This month being a light month for new pics, I decided to put them into a show. I've dedicated the show to David Barby, the TV celebrity antiques expert who has given me many hours of pleasure watching his programmes and sadly died earlier this year.

One of the last programmes he made, was an episode of "Celebrity Antiques Road Trip", for those who don't know the programme, a couple of experts drive around in vintage cars to various parts of the UK, to look for suitable antiques to buy then sell at auction, hopefully for a prophet. This particular show, David & his celebrity Mylene Klass, the pianist & TV presenter arrived in the Welsh village of Treorchy whose main claim to fame is it's male voice choir. There was a very poignant scene where David & Mylene were listening to the choir re-hearse, I think the song was from Les Miserables, "Bring Him Home" which is one of our favourites, both presenters were reduced to tears. David died shortly after the programme was finished.

I know the choir from wayback but have never used their music, this show contains one track I thought suitable.

Mechanics. 28MB Mediafire download, 4m 20s run time,27 slides, 1 video clip, 1920 x 1080 slide size, 16-9 AR. Keyboard control enabled. PTE7.07 Audacity 2.02. Various cameras & editing software.

Yachtsman1.

link removed by author, PM me if you want the link.

Guest Yachtsman1

Managed to get this through Youtube's vetting process without flagging an infringement. This is the MP4 medium quality version, not as good as the Exe, a few stutters on the animation.

Yachtsman1.

link removed by author, PM me if you want the link.