WnSoft Forums

Then and Now - 3D Video Wall

Lin Evans

Here it is 1:05 am and I'm "at it again" - HA! This time a Curved Video Wall with a theme of "Then and Now." Then when times were simple and Blue Christmas was a hit with young and old. Now J' LO Rocks out with special effects and a pulsing beat... Another all day job - actually technically more difficult than the last to synchronize dancers on other videos with the "Then" side - LOL..

Link To Windows Exe (about 87 Meg download)

Lin

Hi Cici,

Thanks!

I thought the exe was a bit heavy for most video cards. It seems as we add more and more animation and video to PTE shows, we must gravitate toward a video solution, at least until perhaps a whole new generation of systems are launched with more GPU power.

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Tom,

I did that but the exe was over 500 meg so I went back to the original. It runs fine on my system I have a "decent" video card. It's a long way from being top of line these days (nVidia 8800GT) but the exe's play very smoothly. With less than optimal cards or perhaps with a CPU which is running other code, I guess there isn't enough power to do it justice so an exe with optimized video would be perfect. The only problem is that at 500 meg nobody would probably download it - LOL..

Best regards,

Lin