WnSoft Forums

Camtasia Studio 8

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

I have a free for 30 days copy of this software, consequently I am getting a daily email exhorting me to buy it. However with each email is a link to a different tutorial/ feature of the software. I have posted a couple of the links elsewhere on here. I know there are other interested parties, so rather that keep posting a separate link each day I have found where they are stored on YouTube, they are in Techsmith's library & there are over 300 of them, obviously some don't relate to the latest,

Studio 8. I have looked at the first 7 & there are a number of interesting features in there that could be introduced to Pictures to Exe, it's worth while taking a look.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChannelTechSmith/videos

Yachtsman1

If you want to save a few pounds/euros/dollars you could purchase snagit instead. It does screen capture and basic screen recording.

http://www.techsmith.com/snagit.html

Tom

==================================

Greetings,

Just to add to the list of screen recorders, I have had CamStudio (free version) for a while and only today was I able to figure out how to get it to record audio off the screen. I had to search their Forum to find the workaround. Also, their tech person said it can not record audio off the screen AND from a microphone at the same time. They also said they might work on it to fix this problem.

However, I then openned up my BB FlashBack Recorder program (free version) and discovered that I can record audio from two sources (off the screen and from a microphone) at the same time. This is good news to be able to create tutorials of PTE so you hear the inserted music and instructions from the microphone.

Just some things I have just learned.

Gary