WnSoft Forums

Can not activate deluxe version [SOLVED]

cancaya

Hello, today I bought the delux PictureToexe vesion 7.5.4 and mailed me the key. I copy the key and active.

I got a message: Thanks your password has been correctly loaded, please click OK, exit and restart the program again.

But, doing that, the system asked me the key again and did not activate the deluxe version.

Hello, today I bought the delux PictureToexe vesion 7.5.4 and mailed me the key. I copy the key and active.

I got a message: Thanks your password has been correctly loaded, please click OK, exit and restart the program again.

But, doing that, the system asked me the key again and did not activate the deluxe version.

The de luxe version requires a separate key to activate that part of the program. The key you received was to activate PTE for making slide shows in executable format (.exe files) which will run on any PC, but if you want to make DVDs you need the key to activate the de luxe facilities.

The basic key to activate PTE is a one-time purchase and will activate all future PTE versions, but the de luxe key needs to be purchased anew whenever a new version of PTE is released.

Colin,

I'm afraid you are giving out of date advice there! For new purchasers of PTE, there is only the one product: PicturesToExe Deluxe. There is only one key and it unlocks the entire product (or should do). As from v7.0 the licensing arrangements changed. Those who first purchased PTE at v7.0 or later have a licence that is valid for all future releases of v7.x.x. When v8 of PTE is released they will need to pay an upgrade fee (less than a full purchase price) if they want to upgrade to v8.

Cancaya,

Go to the Wnsoft website and raise this problem through the Support option: www.wnsoft.com/support/. You will probably be sent a replacement key.

regards,

Peter

Colin,

I'm afraid you are giving out of date advice there! For new purchasers of PTE, there is only the one product: PicturesToExe Deluxe. There is only one key and it unlocks the entire product (or should do). As from v7.0 the licensing arrangements changed. Those who first purchased PTE at v7.0 or later have a licence that is valid for all future releases of v7.x.x. When v8 of PTE is released they will need to pay an upgrade fee (less than a full purchase price) if they want to upgrade to v8.

Cancaya,

Go to the Wnsoft website and raise this problem through the Support option: www.wnsoft.com/support/. You will probably be sent a replacement key.

regards,

Peter

Hello Peter,

Oops, I hadn't realised the changes there, as I haven't the need to make DVDs, and just upgrade as improvements come along.

I shall do a bit of catching up, just to remain au fait with the program.

Apologies,

Colin

Thanks Peter and Colin already solved the problem

bye.