WnSoft Forums

The Third Man Again

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

While looking through my previous shows I found one I hadn't converted to 16-9, as it was relatively small & having no projects on at present, I decided to re-make it using some of PTE's newer features & some techniques I've learned since the original.

Basically it's a parody of the 50s film The Third man & the book written by Peter Mandelson around the time of the change in UK governments.

Mechanics.

Mediafire 43MB download, 4 m run time, 16-9 aspect ratio, 1920x1080 slide size fixed, 10 normal internet slides, 20 PNG compilation slides, 1 YouTube video, soundtrack compilation, PTE 7.07, Audacity 2.02.

Yachtsman1

http://www.mediafire.com/?icacoff2nx2nncr

While looking through my previous shows I found one I hadn't converted to 16-9, as it was relatively small & having no projects on at present, I decided to re-make it using some of PTE's newer features & some techniques I've learned since the original.

Basically it's a parody of the 50s film The Third man & the book written by Peter Mandelson around the time of the change in UK governments.

Mechanics.

Mediafire 43MB download, 4 m run time, 16-9 aspect ratio, 1920x1080 slide size fixed, 10 normal internet slides, 20 PNG compilation slides, 1 YouTube video, soundtrack compilation, PTE 7.07, Audacity 2.02.

Yachtsman1

http://www.mediafire...icacoff2nx2nncr

Hi Eric,

I enjoyed your tongue in cheek sequence, maybe a link sent to the gentleman in question would be good to see what reaction you might get LOL.

I loved that film and loved even more the film actresses of the day, the makeup and hairstyles were amazing and about four years ago I put together a slideshow of many of the 30's 40's and 50's "Screen goddesses" for the annual camera clubs public evening.

I'm actually working on my own collection of portraits depicting those actresses, I'm lucky to have two ladies helping me out that when made up in the relevant styles, look stunning and amazing.

Thanks again Eric that was fun and turned the clock back for me reminding me of those Sunday afternoon matinées on television, brilliant.

regards

Ralph

Guest Yachtsman1

Thanks Ralph, glad you enjoyed it, I think WoMD would not be amused & probably set his wife on me ;)/>

I have a couple of others made around the same time when I was going through a phase, these involved Gable, Bogart & a few others, now we can use video it makes them more interesting to todays audience. However, Jeff, of Mary & Jeff's Russian cruise fame handed me his DVD on their Nile cruise from 1993, just took 4 hours stripping & converting it, so I may be tied up with that for a while, although the initial look was not so good, & the VO is much shorter than the Russian series. We'll see.

Thanks for looking.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.