WnSoft Forums

My Bogart Classics 2

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

I'm afraid this one grew like topsy so before you read on it's just under 15 minutes long. If you are still there, this is another re-make of an old show from around 3 years ago. It contains scenes from 4 of my favourite Humphrey Bogart Classics, Maltese Falcon, Casablanca, The Caine Mutiny & The African Queen. Most of the material is from the past show and low resolution so I decided to leave the aspect ratio as I downloaded it & not crop to fit my 16-9 so many of the images have a black border with a feathered edge.

Mechanics.

134MB Mediafire download, 14m 36s run time, 38 slides, 5 video clips, 10 audio tracks, 1 split 6 ways, & 1 split 2 ways, so 18 key sound points to align including 5 with lip synch'. main image 16-9 aspect ratio and a variety of other sizes, slide size fixed. PTE 7.07 & Audacity 2.02 used.

If you do download it, comments welcome.

Screen shots show PTE & Audacity make up.

Yachtsman1

http://www.mediafire.com/?64rvumj70xijpbc

post-5560-0-20285800-1360924821_thumb.jp

post-5560-0-70684700-1360924859_thumb.jp

Eric,

Brilliant, really love the entertainment value.

Bogart was awesome in his day and would be up there today with the best of them if not above.

You put this together with skill Eric and obviously time so well done.

The still photographers of the day put us to shame, the black and white images are fantastic and if they had all our digital stuff they would be unbelievable I'm sure.

Ingrid Bergman was so beautiful wasn't she? oh hoe Id loved to have been a photographer in those days, the female stars of today cant compete in my humble opinion.

Just great Eric

thank you

Ralph

Guest Yachtsman1

Thanks Ralph, I'm blushing with embarassment. Took two days to put together, with the sound track the most difficult. Because of the variation in sound quality & levels of the video clips I had to strip them off with Audacity, enhance them, then add them back into the main sound track, this time I got the lip synch spot on first go. I had put all of the sequences together, with Caine Mutiny last, until I found the clip with Bogey getting his Oscar, so obviously that had to go last so I re-did the ST & pics to suit.

It's a pity they don't show more of Bogey's films on TV, they always seem to pick the same ones. He made 75 in total, but we never seem to see the more obscure ones. Only seen one I wasn't happy with where he played a Priest in China I think it was called Left Hand of God, he could also do comedy, We're no Angels is one not to miss if it comes on TV.

Thanks for looking.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.