WnSoft Forums

African Flowers

JRR

JIM

better give Colin a map of the area ))

could almost smell the flowers

ken

You know Ken, surprisingly I don't recall smelling the flowers !

They were nice to photograph - they close up each night and don't open until 9 or 10am, so you get to sleep in.

Jim,

Namaqualand is a beautiful part of our country and it is amazing how the flowers just spring up from nowhere

once the rains start. I think you captured the beauty of the Namaqualand daisies very well and I loved your close up shots.

All in all, a very good show which I enjoyed.

Thanks for sharing.

Colin

Jim,

Namaqualand is a beautiful part of our country and it is amazing how the flowers just spring up from nowhere

once the rains start. I think you captured the beauty of the Namaqualand daisies very well and I loved your close up shots.

All in all, a very good show which I enjoyed.

Thanks for sharing.

Colin

Thanks Colin. I envy you having this "garden" so close to you. We tried growing them from seed here, but they didn't take. I found a nursery that will have them as annuals this year so I hope to plant a few in the front yard.

Beautiful place Jim. Thanks for sharing. You've captured it very nicely, and I love some of your 'close to ground ' shots. Great angles.

Bill

Thank you for hosting Bill !!

I also love the down in the dirt ones looking up too. Not always easy to do those, but the right angled viewfinder helps, maybe my next camera will have a rotating LCD viewer on the back like my point and shoot does.