WnSoft Forums

Sightsavers 2

Hi Derek,

One of the great benefits you have in telling the continuing story of Sightsaves is the Indian people and the country, especially in the villages, are extremely photogenic a fact you exploit to the fullest. Your shows will surely benefit this charity and the work they are doing to help the 39 million blind people in this world. It seems to me such a shame that there has been so little response on this forum to the work you are doing but I know this will not deter you. Good luck.

Mickp,

Thanks, I have worked for several charities in India, it allows me the opportunity to visit small towns and villages that I would not normally get a chance to see. I have also made friends with many of the Indian staff, I hope to visit later this year and perhaps do more work for Sightsavers. Thanks for your appreciation.

Regards, Derek

Sightsavers 2, Treatment and rehabilitation.

http://www.mediafire...fkivi7d0ij2v2kj

========================

Greetings Deepak,

I have had the pleasure of watching both Sightsavers 1 & 2. You are telling a super great story. Much appreciated and wonderful photography. These are the kind of shows that make an impact.

Thanks... Gary

========================

Greetings Deepak,

I have had the pleasure of watching both Sightsavers 1 & 2. You are telling a super great story. Much appreciated and wonderful photography. These are the kind of shows that make an impact.

Thanks... Gary

Thanks Gary, Glad you liked the presentations, Sightsavers do great work in India, it was a pleasure to work with them.

Regards, Derek