WnSoft Forums

Apple TV

cairdie

Here you go:

Video formats

• MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640x480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats
  • Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280x720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format

Convert your PTE into MPEG4 (PUBLISH) and play that.

DG

I've had great success playing PTE Mac slide presentations on my Apple TV using Airplay from my Macbook Pro. The best quality is the Mac App format, but the MP4 formats work fine also.

If your slide presentations work fine with your Mac connected directly to your TV, I suspect you will have to look to your network/router performance.

Dick

Hi

Playing a slide presentation saved in Mac format through apple TV onto my television. It runs poorly - transitions don't work, some slides stay on longer than others and music isn't playing correctly. Anyone any suggestions why this might be?

Cheers

I've had great success playing PTE Mac slide presentations on my Apple TV using Airplay from my Macbook Pro. The best quality is the Mac App format, but the MP4 formats work fine also.

If your slide presentations work fine with your Mac connected directly to your TV, I suspect you will have to look to your network/router performance.

Dick