WnSoft Forums

Music Sync Problem

jinjagoliath

Dear Friends,

I have a problem. My longstanding P2exe presentation has started to give me the following message: "ERROR: You should to disable personalized music of slides to activate synchronisation by music"

I don't know where this has come from and I don't fully understand what it is telling me! Obviously I have altered something without realising it.

The presentation has been running fine since November last year - I was just trying out a few new ideas. HELP.

Yours,

JG

Hi Guys,

Apologies - I seem to have resolved the problem I was panicking about earlier!

What seems to have happened was this:

I was attempting to introduce some slide sounds on top of the background music. I realised that this was not going to work, so removed the sound file for the slides.

Sadly I neglected to also un-tick box which says "play new background music files" on one of the slides buried deep within my presentation!

After trawling through every slide customisation - I eventually found the offending bod!

This does however raise a technical question..

If individual slides cannot have their own noises - why should not P2E disable this option when a sound track is used from start to finish?

Just a thought.

Sorry to scare - monger with this topic, but I do value the support you guys give out here!! I'll be a bit more attentive next time.

Thanks.

JG

JG,

Welcome again to the Forum!

You must be finding this in the project mode, not the compiled show. In "Customize slide / Music" you need to un-check "Play new background music file". If synching to music, you have to add the files in "Project Options".

Edit:

Sorry, I started responding before you added the second posting. Glad you sorted things out! Your suggestion to set a default when synching is a good one and one which applies to a few other options in PTE.