WnSoft Forums

BIG WORLD

Delicate

My latest work published on Vimeo:

https://vimeo.com/66512168

Making of:

Even if it's a video-like project, there is no video used here. All is made of still images.

Each scene are clips made with different techniques like stop-motion, morph etc.

The clips are then brought to PTE (no conversion), and with "a little higher" quality than videos converted in PTE.

Because the final product is a video (MP4), there is no need to have an EXE version in mind...

Animation is added with PTE.

Audio is mixed together in PTE.

The original format is fullHD (1920x1080p), but is seen on Vimeo at 720p HD for better streaming of the video.

Naturally each rendering drop the quality a little (the clips, PTE, Vimeo).

The source material are still images that has been edited with automated techniques in Photoshop.

This is why the final quality is much better than it would be with video shooten trough a window of a shaking airplane...

Regards,

Jan

Stunning presentation! The child's laughter in discovery is enchanting, and the images - well - stunning! Your animation of the scene looks so authentic! Makes me want to change my preferred seating from aisle to window!

Thanks for sharing,

Dick