WnSoft Forums

page curl

jak101

I cannot find any discussion on how to make this work. I want it to run as one would open a book with the page curling up and to the left.

I am using 7.5.9

I clicked on the first slide to make sure it was highlighted.

I went to the project options and unchecked dissolve and checked page curling.

Then I clicked on curling of the page. The little directions and actions etc. information came up on the right.

It took a while, but I got the demo to continuously run the way I wanted it by clicking on the second arrow down on the left and then clicking the middle box which seemed to lock it. (There must be an easier way than waiting and clicking and hoping until the page curls the way one wants it, but I do not know what it is. If someone would please tell me, I would be appreciative.)

I changed the color back side of the page.

I left the other things at the default settings including rolling up to pipe. I clicked okay.

No page curl. One slide just popped on after the other.

I checked audio disk 3 from Beckham, but he uses a different version with a much simpler set up for page curl. But the default setting are about the same. He did change the duration of the effect so I did also. The length of the slide is 9 seconds with a 5 second duration for the effect.

I again clicked oaky, but there is no page curl. One slide just pops on after the other.

I am sure there is something simple that I am not doing, but I cannot figure it out. I wish someone would do some tutorials or include more information in the manual as this is a great program once you figure out some of the possibilities.

Any help would be appreciated.

five parks.zip

To get what you want, choose Curling of Page transition, click on Folding (so there is a dot), Click on the "Left facing Arrow" - leave the default Roll up to Pipe, Radius 40 percent and the check in 3D volume.

This should do what you are asking for.

Best regards,

Lin

Thank you. I think I solved it. I used your approach. It appears that it takes two click - one on the arrow and one on the center button for it to work.

I hope that when version 8 comes out, there will be an clear and simple update to parts of the manual for those of us who need such things. This is such a great program.