WnSoft Forums

ANY APPLE APERTURE USERS OUT THERE?

JEB

Hi,

I know there are a number of PTE users out there who have seen the light and are using MACs!

However is anybody using Aperture?

John

That light you are seeing is coming from the screens of the Windows machines happily running PTE shows :D :D

That light you are seeing is coming from the screens of the Windows machines happily running PTE shows :D/>/> :D/>/>

Yes the light is from the blue screen when windows has decided to go it's

own way and shut down the programme for the umpteenth time. :lol: :lol:

Chris

Hi,

I know there are a number of PTE users out there who have seen the light and are using MACs!

However is anybody using Aperture?

John

Hi John

I do use aperture for quite a lot of my pictures but I also use elements for other things that aperture can't do.Overall

I find it very useful for sorting my pictures into libraries and general adjustments.

Chris

H Chris,

Basically I was interested in whether there were many people within the PTE community using Aperture. I was however, motivated to ask the question because of an article I read (Aperture Expert.com} which appeared to encourage the practice of accessing the Aperture library directly, by bypassing Aperture - "You can directly use your photos in any app (Apple or3rd party)without exporting them out of Aperture first".

As a relative newcomer to Mac and particularly Aperture I was under the impression that interfering with the library was not recommended.

From what you say I use Aperture in much the same way as you.

Regards

John