WnSoft Forums

Create show for Mac

baldsparky

Hi

I'm using P2E 7.5.10,

when I go to 'Publish Show/Executable file for mac' a pop up window appears telling me I need to upgrade to the Deluxe Edition, but if I carry on it creates the show anyway, but I can't get it to play on a MacBook Pro running the latest os,

I have downloaded other peoples shows for the mac and they work just fine.

If I go through the same process and create a show for the ipad I get the same pop up window, but again it creates the show and it plays on the iPad. (with a trial version banner)

Am I doing something wrong with the Mac or do I need to upgrade to the latest deluxe edition, seems strange that it works for the ipad and not the mac.

Any help given would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Kind regards

Paul

PS if I go to 'Help about the name given is 'Pictures to Exe Deluxe 7.5.10' does this mean I have an original deluxe but not the latest version?

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi

I'm using P2E 7.5.10,

when I go to 'Publish Show/Executable file for mac' a pop up window appears telling me I need to upgrade to the Deluxe Edition, but if I carry on it creates the show anyway, but I can't get it to play on a MacBook Pro running the latest os,

I have downloaded other peoples shows for the mac and they work just fine.

If I go through the same process and create a show for the ipad I get the same pop up window, but again it creates the show and it plays on the iPad. (with a trial version banner)

Am I doing something wrong with the Mac or do I need to upgrade to the latest deluxe edition, seems strange that it works for the ipad and not the mac.

Any help given would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Kind regards

Paul

PS if I go to 'Help about the name given is 'Pictures to Exe Deluxe 7.5.10' does this mean I have an original deluxe but not the latest version?

Hi Paul

Depends when you bought or last up-graded, go to wnsofts web site for current info..

Yachtsman1.