WnSoft Forums

Conserving a Masterpiece

rmstevens

Apologises Dave for creating the wrong impression. Not offended at all.

Pleased you have taken the trouble to comment. Unfortunately in the past

I have had lots of posting about using YouTube. It is my preference.

I'm only interested in comments on the sequence itself.

Regards, Roger

Guest Yachtsman1

I appreciate the youtube video since it allows me to use my iPad to watch slideshows.

If you so desire you can add metadata to the youtube videos with links to .exe files. You will get a redirect warning but it works great.

Tom

Hi Tom

I wonder if you could explain how to do that, possibly in a different thread. I clicked your link but didn't see anything different with your show.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Hi Roger,

It is always great to see one of your A/V's if for nothing else then the quality of the photography and this one is no exception. Your A/V gets across the amount of time and skilful effort that went into the project and displays well the excellent end result. All the detail in the commentary is not really my thing and I did find the commentary a bit pacey at times with not enough breathing space between some sentences and some paragraphs although at other times it was just right. I am sure the jerkiness of some of the pans and zooms will not be evident on your final version but I did not like the final long zoom away as it looked to accelerate towards the end. You may well have used "Linear" but I do find this gives the impression of "accelerate" on long zooms although Igor explained mathematically it was correct. Possible you could use "slow down" so it looks right. good luck with the final version.

Hi Mick,

Thanks for your comments. I have changed all the animations to "smooth" on your recommendation.

I agree it is an improvement. I always find "smooth" unpredictable. I have had to change the hall

interior animation to two seperate parts/pictures - one for the zoom back and the other for the

pan for them to work.

Photography was difficult with reflections and restricted lighting conditions. Hooray for

Photoshop - see attached examples.

Regards, Roger.

post-3129-0-02470700-1378657597_thumb.jp

post-3129-0-38325700-1378657617_thumb.jp