WnSoft Forums

Manual sorting of images

bmccammon

I have been away from PTE for some time and just installed version 7.5.10. I am really happy to see all the improvements made during my absence.

I used to be able to drag and drop thumbnail images on the "full screen file list" but that does not seem to work in the new version. I am able to drag and drop in the "slide" view in the main window but the sequence does not transfer back to the "full screen" view.

I can prepare the slides in the proper sequence using an external program and then rename them to preserve the sequence if need be but it would be so much easier to do the sorting manually in "full screen view" as before. Am I correct that manual sorting in "full screen" is no longer an option?

Thanks for your assistance.

I have been away from PTE for some time and just installed version 7.5.10. I am really happy to see all the improvements made during my absence.

I used to be able to drag and drop thumbnail images on the "full screen file list" but that does not seem to work in the new version. I am able to drag and drop in the "slide" view in the main window but the sequence does not transfer back to the "full screen" view.

I can prepare the slides in the proper sequence using an external program and then rename them to preserve the sequence if need be but it would be so much easier to do the sorting manually in "full screen view" as before. Am I correct that manual sorting in "full screen" is no longer an option?

Thanks for your assistance.

===========================

Bruce,

Try F4 for 'Full Screen' view. There is a small triangle icon in the lower right corner for that, too. (to the left of the 'Slides' tab).

Gary

Thanks Goddi but my problem is not how to access the full screen page. I can do that. What I want to know is if I can move slides around on that page by dragging and dropping.

Again, I appreciate the assistance

===================================

You should be able to drag around images to any other spot. I'm not sure what you mean by drag AND drop. Once they are in the slide list (or slide view), you can move them around as you wish. Maybe I don't understand your problem.

Gary

===================================

You should be able to drag around images to any other spot. I'm not sure what you mean by drag AND drop. Once they are in the slide list (or slide view), you can move them around as you wish. Maybe I don't understand your problem.

Gary

Thanks Goddi. I just reopened the project file to make sure I knew the sequence I was using when my problem showed up. Now the sorting works as it did when I was using PTE before my absence. I appreciate your input. All is well now.