WnSoft Forums

"Our Bath Time" or our time in Bath (the City)

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

When I completed this one I didn't think it would up-load due to its size, so I checked Dropbox, but not having used it for some time didn't think it had taken. So then I tried Beechbrook & left it uploading, but for some reason it failed part way through, emailed Bill but he is in foreign parts & can't do anything about it. So this morning I checked Dropbox & it appears to be on there, for anyone brave enough to try to download a 225+MB file, please let me know how you fare.

"Our Bath Time" :rolleyes:/>/>/> or our time in Bath the city is the result of a whistle stop tour of the city centre as our parking permit only lasted 4 hours. It was a bright sunny day & the city was thronged with tourists, so trying to take pictures without them was nigh on impossible. It was classed as a girls day out as opposed to the previous lads day in Bristol Docks, hence there are lots of shops. We didn't find the Royal Crescent, maybe next time?

Details 232MB, 72 slides + 2 from the internet, 8 video clips, 6 music tracks & 1 short voice over. Download from-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ax8pjq9fcrcipdb/Our%20Bath%20Time.zip

Yachtsman1.

Eric

video - jerky and the panning not steady -- not the quality of the first 2 shows

entertainers - better get a job selling donuts -- wont get on Simon's shows for sure

should have the date on opening -- the open and closing pan smooth as silk

full edge to edge ws - projected perfect on the ws tv

below average for you

downloaded fine

ken