WnSoft Forums

Help with killing keyboard

paul alford

I have noticed some shows I have seen created by PTE have the left and right arrows dead... but my arrows always advance the slides forward and reverse..... I want to be able to kill the arrows so viewers dont mess up my show.

Is there a way to disable the keyboard or at least the arrows ? I see in options where it says left and right mouse clicks.. and I have that on NONE, but that doesnt kill the arrows on the keyboard.

Thanks

Paul

I did Ken, nav bar is out but the keyboard arrows still work....

Paul,

You are absolutely right. "Page up" and "Page down" keys also have the same effect. And "Home" returns the show to the starting point.

Igor has put in all sorts of little surprises. Now I wish I could determine which buttons move ahead 5 slides and back 5 slides. B) It would also be nice to have a "pause" key, too, (e.g. the spacebar), in addition to the button on the navigation bar.

But, as you say, the maker should also be able to neutralize these if he or she wishes.

I discovered the "sync to music" does kill the keyboard (including arrows) so I guess I can use that. I would love to see Igor add a "kill the keyboard" check box if that is even technically possible one day. Sometimes I dont want to sync to the music since I want a slide holding longer since it might have text on it or some reason for the viewer to look longer at some slides over others.

Paul