WnSoft Forums

Using a slide as a common background image

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

Continuing with my trial version 8 show. I have set the background to a common JPEG image, however, there doesn't appear to be any adjustment to alter the opacity or size on the background screen?

Yachtsman1

post-5560-0-59066400-1381933792_thumb.jp

post-5560-0-66012900-1381933806_thumb.jp

Until such time as this idea gets incorporated into PTE there is a workaround.

Drag your background image in as Slide1. Set the desired opacity and size. Then copy and paste this as many times as you need slides and add the other images as objects on each successive slide. You will then have total control over each of the individual elements of each slide.

regards,

Peter

Guest Yachtsman1

Until such time as this idea gets incorporated into PTE there is a workaround.

Drag your background image in as Slide1. Set the desired opacity and size. Then copy and paste this as many times as you need slides and add the other images as objects on each successive slide. You will then have total control over each of the individual elements of each slide.

regards,

Peter

Hi Peter

I don't suppose you've seen any of my Aladdin's Kampro & Orchestral Lamos shows? I've used the backgroud JPEG extensively, varying the image a number of times throughout the show, as with the background colour to the background so to speak. I appreciate the suggestion but it isn't really suitable for what I've been doing.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.