WnSoft Forums

EXE for MAC

proton777

Next questing regarding version 7.5

I'm working with a single project and publishing it in different formats.

One published format is EXE for MAC. When it's done converting, it creates a zipped folder.

Is this normal?

What will the file look like on a Mac to the Mac user, and is it obvious to them how to play the file?

TIA...Tony

• 1 month later...

i have a question in reference to this topic. Are you saying it creates an .exe for macs? If so, what about the .app file for macs (I have an older version of pics2exe and that's what it creates). I use this program a lot! For mac users it works, however, would love to get a solution for ipad users. I see the new version creates an .mp4 file for ipads. Is that correct? If so, is that the same interface as say when running an .exe file on a PC, which is a great way to show clients their images....help??

thanks....Rob

i have a question in reference to this topic. Are you saying it creates an .exe for macs? If so, what about the .app file for macs (I have an older version of pics2exe and that's what it creates). I use this program a lot! For mac users it works, however, would love to get a solution for ipad users. I see the new version creates an .mp4 file for ipads. Is that correct? If so, is that the same interface as say when running an .exe file on a PC, which is a great way to show clients their images....help??

PTE creates a Mac application but for an ipad or android tablet you need to make a movie.