WnSoft Forums

link to website

lochderg

Guest Yachtsman1

What's the best steps for linking a Pic.to Exe slide show to my website -I would like to have numerous shows available for viewing -should it be 800x800?

Depends how much load your web site will take? Least resource drain would be to put a link on an outside hoster such as Mediafire Dropbox or Beechbrook, however Beechbrook has a time limit at present.

Yachtsman1.

Depends how much load your web site will take? Least resource drain would be to put a link on an outside hoster such as Mediafire Dropbox or Beechbrook, however Beechbrook has a time limit at present.

Yachtsman1.

-I assumed I would be using an outside hoster but not sure of the initial 'baby' steps

Guest Yachtsman1

If you look through the shows I've posted, there are a few tutorials on there that I did last year on all 3 hosting sites, not much has changed since then. If you are still stuck, come back.

Yachtsman1.

Guest Yachtsman1

Just had a look & found that posts are only available from January 2013, which doesn't seem a good idea???

Anyway the link to the post to the Mediafire tutorial is

Another option would be to Publish as video to Youtube and link to Youtube from your website. That way the Mac users can also enjoy seeing your work. And it eliminates all the problems of "false positives" in anti-virus programs when they encounter one of your PTE EXE files.

regards,

Peter