WnSoft Forums

Editing The Objects and Animations tree

Having worked all weekend on a turning book in Pictures to Exe I feel that it would be good to be able to drag items up and down the tree view on the right of the page.

I spent a lot of time on the copy slides moving images from one branch of the tree to the next.

You can send parts of the tree forward and backward using the order method but this only works on the same branch.

When doing something like page turning (I'm sure there must be other times on complicated presentations when it would be useful to drag images from one branch to another.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, it's really easy to cut and paste. I don't think it's really like moving an audio file up and down in the order - that can already be done in the Objects List with highlight Shift Pg Up, Shift Pg Dn to move to the top or bottom layer and highlight Ctrl Pg Up and Ctrl Pg Dn to move up or down one level. It would be more like moving one of several audio tracks to a different track I think.

It might depend on one's workflow, but once the file has been saved to the clipboard with a cut (right click and choose cut) then it can immediately be pasted by simply clicking on the desired place to highlight and right click choose paste; or if one wants to leave it and duplicate elsewhere just copy/paste....

It is something to think about and perhaps implement depending on the degree of difficulty to achieve this from a programming perspective.

Best regards,

Lin