WnSoft Forums

App for Exe Files

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

I've just been converting some old shows to video files to enable them to be played on my Hudl Tablet. Would it be possible for Wnsoft to produce an APP to enable exe files to be played on tablets or smart phones. I've done a little research but haven't taken the plunge to try one on this link. My Hudl OS is Jellybean, has anyone else tried successfully to run an exe file on a tablet. If not it could be another source of revenue for Wnsoft???

Yachtsman1.

http://appcrawlr.com/ios-apps/best-apps-exe-files

I've just been converting some old shows to video files to enable them to be played on my Hudl Tablet. Would it be possible for Wnsoft to produce an APP to enable exe files to be played on tablets or smart phones. I've done a little research but haven't taken the plunge to try one on this link. My Hudl OS is Jellybean, has anyone else tried successfully to run an exe file on a tablet. If not it could be another source of revenue for Wnsoft???

The .exe's need Windows and the tablets run Android or ios, so no.

Unless someone writes a windows emulator, it wont work, and even then it probably wont since the emulation will slow it down.

you have to make a movie out of them.

Guest Yachtsman1

The .exe's need Windows and the tablets run Android or ios, so no.

Unless someone writes a windows emulator, it wont work, and even then it probably wont since the emulation will slow it down.

you have to make a movie out of them.

I already do make movies but wondered if WNsoft could come up with an App to allow exes to run on my OS Jellybean.? The original reason for the query was I was having trouble getting the sound on my old shows, but I solved that by re-saving them as a new show.

Yachtsman1.