WnSoft Forums

Toscana, Italy.

boxig

Granot, they are not pines, but cypresses!

Jokes apart, I too loved very much Lusar's "Tuscany", an excellent slideshow, very well made and refined (it has been downloaded at least 800 times from Beechbrook site!). A sincere "Bravo!" to its author also for the wondeful pictures of this famous Italian country.

But look also at his site, (it's worthwhile, and is in English too) where you'll find hundreds of high-level pictures and you can download two other outstandig PTE slideshows made by "LUSAR", well known by all "old" forum members, "Colors at Burano" and "Magic Venetian Masks" (respectively 10.7 and 12.8 MB).

Guido, you are right, really excellent Italian site. Very professionally made with beautiful pictures and background music. I didn't noticed I'm in the Italian version till read this "Ho scelto questo scatto fatto a Radka per la luce ben dosata in ambiente agreste." :o ... Haaa...nice "view". The masks pictures are a beauty (the slide show of the masks is great). There are also many pictures from other countries like France, Turkey, Egypt.... You all must visit. Thank you Luigi for your site.

Granot