WnSoft Forums

AUTUMN IN THE HIGHLANDS

Lakelandlass

Stunning photography. Enjoyed the av. Would be interested in some details such as what camera you use and how much processing (if any) you do in Photoshop. Images are pin sharp and beautifully exposed like all your previous shows. Definately shows to look out for.

Hi Jeff - thank you for the kind words.

I think that most of those pics were taken using the Nikon D7000 with the 18-140 lens but I also use the D300 (Nikon) with a 16-85 lens (which is my favourite combination). I always shoot in RAW and process in Adobe Camera Raw with tweaks to contrast, etc, and sharpen in PS.

Maureen

Hi Maureen

Colorfull landscapes and very interesting skies and lights.

Neat and sharp shots (....as usual!).

In a few cases, color saturation treatment seem to be a bit excessive (very blue river for exemple) but perhaps it was really so blue and saturated due to the light and sky conditions.

Did you use a polarizing filter?

Superb AV

Concerning the accompanying music, I find it very boring, but tastes and colors .... ;-)

Thank you for sharing

Patrick

Hello Patrick

First of all, thank you for your comments. In answer to your question, no, I did not use a polarising filter. My camera was hand-held and I would have lost two stops of what light there was had I used one. As regards colour, I am always amazed at the intensity of colour in the Highlands at this time of year, exaggerated somewhat when the weather is wet (often!) and then again by the light of a low sun.

Again, thank you.

Maureen