WnSoft Forums

"Fraser's Lamp Conversion"

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

The chap who bought my snare drum lamp said he had a 1960' heat lamp that used to be used for medicinal purposes. I remember as a child there being a similar thing in our household. This one was supposed to emit infra red rays & be beneficial for certain vitamin deficiencies. I collected his lamp when I dropped of the two he had bought from me. This AV show is a blow by blow account of the conversion,, some of you may remember "Nash's Conversion" from some time ago. Fraser is Scottish so with that in mind I sought a suitable piece of music. I had used the Proclaimers 500 miles in a previous show, so while browsing YouTube came across a spoof version by the cast & crew of Dr Who the TV show.

So I have cut some clips from it & spliced them into my show. The lip sync' of the original is not the best, but I've done the best I can with it. The show is on YouTube, has 60 slides by me & 4 video clips from YouTube & 1 music track.

Yachtsman1.