WnSoft Forums

Adding FLASH to PTE Slide Shows

There has been quite a lot of discussion about adding Flash (swf) files to shows recently. It seems that members are keen to do it but often think that it is to difficult or much to time consuming. Well yes! it can be if you make it so; but it can also be very simple if you keep things at a basic level. I have posted a show on Beechbrook called, "CWMBRAN WITH FLASH" and have kept it very simple with some opening titles and Closing credits.

Please let me know what you think.

Ron West

Excellent work, Ron , and good demonstration how to use "FlashMe3".

Now, with "FlashMe4" it is twice as easy. You need only one file: "FlashMeStay.exe", no configuration file, just name your two swf files as "Welcome.swf", and "Credits.swf' , put all in one folder, and done !

and thanks again for your help.

Granot

A good idea not to have to use the 'config' file because that is what made it not so easy to use. However, I have tried your new FlashMe4 and I reckon that it is not as smooth as version 3. There are small gaps beween the PTE show and Flash. FlashMe3 is still better!