WnSoft Forums

Uzbekistan download

liebgott

Uzbekistan download

I am grateful to Beechbrook ;) for the chance to learn from the postings and the need to share some of my more exotic travels. I just posted Uzbekistan after a quick trip to a country very much in the news today. I know it is a poor country and with a dubious leadership(no politics :( ) but I had the desire to share the beautiful architecture going back to the period of Tamerlane and the diverse cultural types who inhabit this land. Any comments and suggestions for improvement of the presentation will be appreciated.

barbara

Jerusalem, Israel

Any comments and suggestions for improvement of the presentation will be appreciated

hi barbara

Since you are the first to ask, here is my remark to all members:

Please add some info about the places. I've seen some beautiful places in many shows, like this one, but few members give any info. Sometimes I don't even know which country the photos were taken (I'm not that clever to know all places), or where in the country. If shows are mostly architecture or people (like this show), please few notes. This can be easily done in attaching a text file or a second show which can be run from main show. I'm sure many members don't know exactely where is Uzbekistan but have a vague idea it is somewhere in USSR (?) or near (!?), who are the inhabitants, how many differrent groups there are, and so on. I know we make only visual presentations but I'm sure some users would like to know more, especially if they like what they see. The same goes for National Parks or nature presentations, Festivals, and so on. A map of the place added somewhere is good idea in my opinion.

And as for Uzbekistan show, it was really good to see places on the news from another point of view. It looks like a serene place with more past than future.

Granot