WnSoft Forums

A experiência da Índia

orizaba

A holiday family trip to India (Delhi, Rajastan, Varanasi), 2012, subtitles in Portuguese.

Recreating an old time movie session in a small popular cinema, with cartoon, newsreel, intermission and main movie (The India experience).

45' 39", 1920x1080, 100% made with PTE 8.0.4 in 2014.

Notes:

1 - I used some talks in India language which I translated into Portuguese but translation does not correspond at all with original talk, it's only for cinematic purposes.

2 - PTE final exe file impossible, movie had to be made in 5 parts, 5 separate mp4 files joined for final Blu-Ray disc.

Have a Happy Xmas!

Guest Yachtsman1

Thanks Orizaba, I truly enjoyed the show. I have so many questions, briefly though, on how you made it, such as the camera/s, how you managed the video pans so smoothly, & the music, which was so haunting.

Thank You & a Happy Christmas to you & yours.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Eric,

Smooth pans using Mercalli software. All music is from "Home" movie (Yann Arthus-Bertrand) by Armand Amar, except in Varanasi scenes which is "Shanti" by MC Yogi. Due to copyright problems I just removed movie from Youtube, sorry.

Happy New Year to you.

Regards, Jose. 

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Jose

Sorry to hear about your Youube problems, seems to be on the increase, suggested to Morturn earlier this morning to try Vimeo or Mediafire as an alternative. Had a look at Mercalli, but it's a little rich for my blood, ideal though for the 100% movie user.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

http://www.prodad.com/home/products/video_optimization/300391667,l-us.html