WnSoft Forums

List of credits

Mike Reed

I am trying to format a rolling list of credits as per a film ending. Whilst I have lined them up in the typing window when the slide is shown they are all out of alignment. Is there any way to correct this? I have tried typing it in word then scanning the out put as a JPEG but that is not satisfactory.

Ideas are welcomed.

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Mike

As you knew you are referring to what is known as rolling credits. I add my text via the O&A screen, this method automatically centres the text. If you check out the screen shot, then take a look at my show. BBC Philharmonic's Aaron Copland, that gives an example at the end.

Yachtsman1

rc1.jpg

Guest Yachtsman1

Mike

I just had a quick look on YouTube at my previous tutorials & I did do one on scrolling text. However, the way I produced the tutorial was not the best quality, so read the tutorial description before viewing it, please.

Yachtsman1.

The link is

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Mike One thing missing from my tutorial, when you add the text slide, make sure the "SHARPER/SMOOTHER" slider is set to maximum, this will ease any juddering on the scrolling text. Back after lunch if you are still unsure. See screen shot.

Yachtsman1.

s1.jpg