WnSoft Forums

Playing Show on Secondary Monitor?

lenbartz

I use Photoshop almost exclusively, so I'm not really familiar with IrfanView. Why drive a Cavalier when you have a Corvette in the Garage?

You are right with this one! Why use a bike like Impro to make PTE slide shows.

I use the File Browser, flag the selected images. then I crop them manually to 1024x768 at 72ppi. (I have this setting in the Presets). This way I can determine what I want to show.

Now I run a Script which builds a folder uses the flagged files, color corrects the pictures, sharpens them and inserts my copyright at the lower right corner with the file name and a save for Web uses Image Ready to save the pictures to this folder. If I wanted I could re name the pictures in Alphabetical order and when dropped they would be in order.

From there I drop them into PTE.

The result perfect pictures.

Why use an other program if PSCS does it the right way?

Oh! Do I use Script Builder or Side Click Pro? Hell No. I know about Actions and Scripting and those gimmicks are for folks thinking it's easier with them but they are very, very limited and not good at all.

Looks like ImPro is another one.

Len,

I agree with you.

I would love to have the option to pick my secondary Monitor for viewing a slideshow.

there are times this would be very handy.

As for your program, I think that the program one becomes use to using will always be first choice..

Myself I have PhotoSop CS. But I still use a free program XNVIEW for many things. I am just use

to the way the programs works. I know Photoshop will do More. But I already know how to use Xnview

so I use it.

I booked marked the program you told about and sometime I will look at it.

It is always nice when other tell about the programs they are using. A first hand

review.

cc