WnSoft Forums

Themes available/sample themes

DMaui

Aloha from beautiful Maui!  I am considering the purchase of this software and wanted to know if there are themes that can be used in a slideshow? Looking for a country theme.  Already have a slideshow ready to go in proshow web however music does not overlay causing a gap in the presentation.  Proshow web was only $49, have used them for 3 years and purchased it many times over the years. They do have a basic country theme and there is an upgrade to go to proshow producer which does have music overlay however it is $249 to purchase that program.  I have already paid $49 and they still want me to pay $176.  I found this online and prices are awesome!  Wish I found you years ago!  My only question now is whether or not there are themes and where I can find sample themes. 

Please share, Thank you

Hi DMaui,

With PicturesToExe Deluxe (PTE), unlike with Proshow Producer or any of the other Photodex products, you have multiple, unlimited sound tracks. You get complete envelope waveform control so you can precisely adjust the audio to correspond to virtually any position on your slideshow with precision to one, one thousandth (.001) of a second. With a few mouse clicks you can even convert the audio on a video so that you have the identical control over sound in your videos. At the present time and to my knowledge there is no "country" theme (style) for PicturesToExe but new styles are being created daily and you also have the ability to save any slideshow creation of your own to a style which can be used with a couple keystrokes with any other slideshow you create in the future so that work which you do on one show can instantly be applied to any new show in the future. PicturesToExe Deluxe has unlimited styles and also unlimited transitions because transitions and styles can not only be created by the user but can be saved and used by any other user you make them available to. 

With PictureToExe you also have unlimited layers, unlimited objects and most importantly true three dimensional transforms allowing the user to make creations which are simply not possible with other products. You also have multi-layer parent/child relationships which allow doing things simply not possible with the competition. 

Right now there are several users creating beautiful styles, many of them are free and some available at very reasonable prices. Perhaps one of our users who create styles will create a country style for you - it's not a terribly difficult thing to do. 

The wonderful thing about this program is that the only limitations are in the mind of the user. You can quickly create a beautiful slideshow for weddings, family, friends, etc., and if you are so inclined you can create some amazing animations just for fun. 

I post to YouTube under the pseudonym of "Icejasper" and often I create fantasy shows with PicturesToExe just for fun. Recently I uploaded another which I titled "What Can I Do With PicturesToExe"

Here is a link to give you an Idea of some of the unusual things you can do with this product in addition to ordinary and beautiful conventional slideshows:

Best regards,

Lin