WnSoft Forums

Just a general comment

nickles

I have only been a participating member of this forum for 2-3 months but have been a PTE user for several years.

I participate in several photography related forums but this is by far my favourite.

I enjoy the very international flavor. I have found all particpants to be very respectful of others, friendly and quick to respond to those that are seeking help with PTE. Thank you all.

And Igor, thank you for such a wonderful piece of software. I always promote it to my fellow photographers...it can't be beat.

For guests and those new to PTE I urge you to download and go through an excellent PTE tutorial created by AlRobin that is located here:

PTE 101 Tutorial

Enough said...ken

This forum was one of the reasons I went with PTE instead of some of the other products out there (of course, being the best software helped, too!). PTE support and the user community ranks right up there with my other favorite photo software - namely Qimage and IMatch. There are other good products, but support after the sale is really important, in my book.

John L

I agree with all sentiments. I had looked at some other programs but felt this one allowed creativeness and flexibility. As for members of the forum well, I have had a couple of queries and they have been answered curtiously and I have not been made to feel the idiot that I did at the time of asking. Thank you to all.

This backup on the forum and the associated site at Beechbrook where many valuable tutorials are posted and such a plethora of inspirational things that can be created with this program must make it top of the list for after sales backup to add to the already excelent program.

Thanks to everybody on the forum and of course to the creator.

Glenys :rolleyes: