WnSoft Forums

Updated PTE101 tutorial

alrobin

Version 2 of my PTE101 tutorial is now available through Beechbrook (page 4). It has been updated to cover new and revised features in PTE v. 4.20. Just click on the old listing, and the new one will be downloaded from my web site.

Please let me know if you have any problems accessing it.

Ken and Steve,

You are right - it is the old one. Sorry about that! I had trouble getting my MS FrontPage to recognize the new one, so guess the old one is still there. Will look into it and report back.

OK, it seems to download properly now. As a former BC minister of highways used to say, "Sorry for the inconvenience!" :)

Thanks, Granot! (expecially coming from someone who knows what good work really is! :) )

By the way, I have corrected a small error in the narration document accompanying PTE101 which was kindly pointed out to me by Gérard de Lux. The numbering opposite the narratives for slides 77 to 80 is incorrect. However, you do not have to download the entire zipped file to update your own copy - I have posted a revised version of the MS Word ".doc" file, "narrative_v4-20.doc", on my Website.

Al:

I've been a member of this forum for a long time, in fact I actually contributed when the most technical questions were simple ones like "How do I autostart PTE". Now with all the first class talent involved here on the forum I'm content to sit in the background and learn from the experts.

I just downloaded your latest tutorial and have to say, "I was simply amazed" The unselfish effort that was put into this project and the willingness to share has made my day :) THANK YOU..

bob..