WnSoft Forums

Key code not working

I just received my key code, but when I enter it, it says it's invalid....does anyone know how to make this work?? Did I waste my money buying this product?? I love it, but can't get key code to work.

What you need to do is open first the p2e filr then the key file. When they are both running they interact and your programme opens up. If this fails email Igor, and he will set you right.

Alan

I have experienced a similar problem.... I just purchased the license last night and was unable to get the key code to work.

The email that I received from P2Exe contained a file attachment which was only a text file. When i followed the instructions provided with the key code I got an error message that indicates the key is invalid.

I would like to work on a presentation this weekend and have not received any responses from the tech support or admin email messages I sent.

I'm feeling the same way..... was I ripped off? How long does it take for the tech support to respond?