WnSoft Forums

Video output menu error

doublex

I am using Pictoexe version 4.2 on a Win2k platform. I have been using it regularly and I love the program...but all of a sudden I can only see 2/3 of the video output menu.

here is a link to a screen shot of the problem

(I use a dual monitor setup, which is why the screen appears so wide. This is not the cause of the dialog box error since I have had this setup for quite a while.)

http://www.doublexpressions.com/photos/pic...ctoexeerror.jpg

I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling the program to no avail.....

One more question, I output my work to a cd/svcd which I put an autorun.inf file in like you suggest and it works great. The problem is when the video is shown on the dvd player the filename is not shown, it is above the photo too far.

This is very important to me because it is the way my clients choose their previews, but I do not want the text to go through the photo.

Any suggestions would be great!!!

Thank you!!

Hi doublex,

Welcome to the forum!

What happens if you shut off one monitor and put everything on a single monitor?

What if you slide the menu over onto the same monitor as the rest of PTE? Is PTE on the primary monitor?

Re the positioning of text on the video, you have to leave approx 10% allowance around the edges to avoid clipping on the TV image. See several postings in the "how to create video" forum.

doublex

search for this

There is a quick way to change the position vertically at the moment for single line comments (within limits). Set the position to bottom and alter the line spacing until the comment is within the text safe area.

thread topic

PUSH PTE

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums//index...ush%20pte&st=20

page 2

ken

Doublex,

What video card are you using? I don't know what to suggest to solve the partial menu problem - you might even have to try a new video card - maybe one with more on-board memory.