WnSoft Forums

Is this a bug?

Rob Walls

Hi all...long time since I posted a message...but it doesn't mean I''ve lost any of my enthusiasm for this great program. Late last year I used it to produce 3 a/vs for an Australian national conference which were shown to 450 delegates on three 5 metre wide screens. The shows ran smooth as silk and I was making last minute tweaks only an hour before the shows were due to go on. The client liked the work so much that I'm now working on their productions for this year's conference.

Long prelude to a simple question: I wondered whether anyone else has encountered this problem? When working in P2E and opening a picture for editing in Photoshop, I find that the picture opens OK in PS, but P2E closes. This might seem like a minor problem, but if I haven't saved my latest edit, I lose all the work to the point of the last save.

I'm using Windows XP and Photoshop CS.

Warm regards,

Rob Walls

www.icmstudies.com

Guest guru

Welcome back, Rob!

Never got this issue, working with Photoshop 6 and 7 under Win XP, 2000 and ME. A problem alike never happened, I never saw PTE locking or closing.

It's quite strange... are you sure it's not a problem of lack of system resources?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guido...Thanks for the input. In the way of computing for some reason the problem seems to have just gone away. Can't think what I've done in the meantime to alter things.

Cheers...

Rob

Rob, Iv'e had the exact same thing happen to me, I just had to make sure I remembered to save my work before editing a pic. Currently it works just fine, probably was a memory issue with me....Bill :)

In the way of computing for some reason the problem seems to have just gone away.

This illustrates the power of this wonderful Forum - sometimes just getting the problem "off your chest" will solve things for you! B)