WnSoft Forums

Michel's Made by Seel and Stone

liebgott

Michel

You always give inspiration with your architectural presentations. Needless to say the photography, music and combination thereof are first rate. I have just come back from Bilbao and was wondering what to do with Frank Gehry's amazing Guggenheim museum shots I took and then your show seemed to put it all in place. Everyone should see your latest.

Barbara ;)

Outstanding. :o

I am becoming more aware of how much we miss of the world around us. We all probably walk or drive by countless great shots (like these) every day, but I don't "have the eye" to see them. I have to start paying more attention! :rolleyes:

Very well done.

I agree with Severn. How did you package it so small? :D

Thank you all for the compliments, it is always encouraging for me to go on making more projects for you.

About the file size..I did not do anything different from what I used to. The biggest size here is 244kB for the picture of the stairs in color. I suppose it is because I changed a lot of pictures to tri-and quadtone images. Here the color information is of course much lesser compared to RGB pictures.

regards

Michel Verhoef