WnSoft Forums

Dvd video not working right

jongru2

I create the temp avi/vid files from P2E to avitompeg program. Works fine I come out with a great mpeg file. I take the various mpeg files to Roxio Version 7.0 to create menus etc. Works fine. Then I burn this program to dvd and see beautiful pictures and hear great music. Just that the file is running and hiccuping , anyone know what may be wrong?

Do you have to convert a mpeg 2 file to an avi? Can Roxio burn the mpeg files to dvd format without an intervening program?

Pleas help, getting frustrated....jongru...

using Roxio 7 suite, you can import the the temp avi/vid file into the Roxio dvd builder and it will do the necessary gyrations -- you do not need to use tmpgenc or similar to produce a mpeg

also see

Eric's comments at

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums//index...t=ST&f=4&t=2115

IMHO

the full Nero suite and WINDVD platinum are more user friendly than Roxio

ken

Ken,

I just finished running the greatest looking DVD Multiple menu program in the world. Thank you for your tip, as it was when you mentioned that the light went off and then it was a straight forward procedure. Very great result after a few frustrating moments.....again thanks. Roxio Version 7.0 is really a beautiful comprehensive program once the steering column is aimed where it is supposed to be headed....jongru...