WnSoft Forums

Preview problems

dahol

Hi

In the past I have made short shows and it has not been a problem that preview always starts at the beginning. In a long show when you are trying to fine tune things having to always go back to the start is a nuisance. Is their a way to start at different point with preview please? :unsure:

Hi,

Click on the slide that you want to start the preview from in the slide list and then click on the small icon in the preview window (bottom right of slide preview window). The show will then start from the transition into the slide selected.

I have found the new tutorial by Al Robinson to be very helpful as it is full of time-savers like this. It's well worth downloading.

Malcolm

Also if you are in the timeline, you can click on a point on the line and the show will jump to that point. This works if the show is running or if you are in pause and then resume.

Alan

And also see my reply made 11 hours ago to a similar question under the main heading introducing v.4.30 beta#3

Ron [uK]