WnSoft Forums

I need just a little more direction!

red

Thanks everyone...now I can see why just saving doesn't do the whole job!

Okay, now that I've selected "create" and the program did it's work...Does anyone have the time to tell me how to actually get it on the cd and make it so that people don't see the "guts" of the program and just the actual presentation?

I pushed "create" and "save slideshow as" and there it sits (after it's done with the work) I've tried to copy it onto 5 different disks, each using a different method.

I must not be isolating the actual show because I'm not given the chance to put it into an actual file to copy it with my cd copier.

I know that this is super basic stuff! When I get really good at this, I plan to answer other people's bonehead questions to return the favor!!!!!

Thanks!

Michelle

Go to the File drop down menu (top left) and select "Create slide show as" and this will open up a box for you to save your *.exe file. To start with you could use your Temp folder in which to save it, you can use the same File name and Save as type Executable file (*.exe). However, if you opened up a special folder for your project the *.exe file should be deposited there. The rest is normal copying on to CD of the *.exe file, which stands and operates alone without the need for any of the rest of the files which made up your *.pte project.

Ron [uK]