WnSoft Forums

Startup window

2 days into my first "creation"... to be used for photography clients and advertising. My question is how do I remove the blue boarder on the startup window image? It looks/appears just like the blue frame from photoshop with red cancel button on top right of frame. (probably something rather easy, but being the complicated person that I am... lol). Thanks in advance! vf

Hi, Vernon,

Welcome to the Forum!

You might be using "Windowed mode" - go to "Project Options / Screen" and check "Fullscreen mode".

Hope this helps. If not, please post again.

Thanks for the response... but, I was in full screen mode (not windowed). As a test, I rewrote the project and use "windowed mode" which affected all of the slides (the startup window was as before..showing the blue bordered frame).

I rewrote the project a 3rd time... made sure "full screen mode" was checked and then created the startup window followed by a few slides. Same problem... blue frame on the startup window, but the slides were OK. Can't find any tools to edit out the frame. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. vf

I may have given you a bum steer. By startup, I thought you were referring to first slide of the show, itself.

The "startup window" option used as an "introduction" to the show does have a blue bar at the top, and I don't think you can eliminate it.