WnSoft Forums

Software Demo

liebgott

Hi Barbara

Try Hypercam from http://www.hyperionics.com

I have not tried Camtasia so cannot compare the two products, but Hypercam is only a fraction of the price and the demo is usable except for the small unregistered logo in the top left corner.

Hi Barbara

As I understand you want to capture screen and make a video. I am now on vacation in Thailand so I don't have all details with me but I think I have a Free Multi-Capture program which will capture screen every x milliseconds, then you can use PTE to make your video. I will try to search for it (maybe is on my site too) and let you know if I'll find it.

Granot

Barbara,

I've checked: The program is called "MultiCapture" and you can download from my web site. In case you use it, please let me know what you think of it and how can be improved.

It might be expensive but Camtasia is excellent - I use it a lot in my work.

To everyone who responded

From all the wonderful help I received and from consulting with Barry Beckham and DP Magazine--everyone agrees that Camtasia cannot be bettered. So I guess we will go with that software.

thank you all for the input. :lol:

Barbara