WnSoft Forums

Marseille

dadou

I would put the focus on an original first presentation of a member of the the PTE french site ( Fanaphot) ; it would be interessing to have opinions from oversea !!!! :rolleyes:

Music has been composed and recorded by a friend of him ; they worked together aiming at the better result they could obtain .

You can find it at : http://www.fanaphot.com/

diaporama

Marseille

Thank you for watching ! :D

Sorry for my poor english language ....

:D Thank you for drawing our attention to this - it's wonderful!

The rather gritty monochrome images with their excellent use of selected colour, the transitions & the music all work beautifully.

I for one will be watching this again and again.

Excellent.

Well...very good...and very original idea of...putting the french color accents in the images!!

The qualit of photography is very good...you have the photographic eye!!!! (the fishing man is great!) :D

Only..the music..the idea is good..and the style is very concequent...only the timing on the electric piano is sometimes distracting..but..don't bother about this..I am just a silly Melomane! ;)

By the way I did not know pte also can fade out to the desktop (at the end). I must have missed something.

Keep up your good work...and original concept !

Michel Verhoef

Very nice show! I have seen some others from this site. This is very well done, especially considering it is a first show.

I offer the following constructive (I hope) comments:

1) The "water" sound effect was rather abrupt entering and leaving. A slower fade would be more pleasant, in my opinion. The tires, on the other hand, were startling and worked well! :)

2) The second "song" in the medley is a recognizable tune. You may not want to market it as original. Perhaps to say "original arrangement" would be better.

3) The music could be "tightened up" in my opinion. That is, some of the individal voices (drums, lead instrument, brass) don't seem to be playing exactly at the same time. Most music programs have a feature called "quantization" which helps with this. It is clever music, but that part was a bit distracting to me.

4) There is considerable debate on "selective colorization" of images. I tend to like it. Many think it should never be used. Even with my affinity for it, I started to get a bit bored with the repetition.

5) The last 2 slides (the "credits") moved quite jerkily in transition. I didn't notice it in the other slides, so I don't think it was my CPU speed. It was a bit distracting.

The photos themselves are marvelous. Nice job! ;)