WnSoft Forums

Lille by Eurostar

ronwil

With this second sequence which I have managed to get by my server and upload to Beechbrook, its only merit is that I managed to complete it within 48 hours of the event and included quite a bit of work in Photoshop and a small amount in Audition. The camera which I used was a Minolta Dimage 7hi.

The event was an 81st birthday present from my elder son and daughter-in-law in 2003. I apologise for the excess of railway shots at the end - we had a set subject "Railways" in Club Competition earlier this year :rolleyes:

Ron [uK]

ronwil,

Very nicely done. Exellent photography of the scenes with pleasing background music. I suspect maybe that was you who briefly faded in and out within the 3rd or 4th slide?

I've been in a railway related business for about 30 years and I still never tire of photos with trains in them...hope I have your stamina at 80+...if I live that long....

thanks for sharing,

ken

:D

Hi Ron,

I had a look at your show the weekend. Thanks for the trip to Lille.

My son however is a railway buff and he thought that this great railway show was ruined by all the shots of the side of buildings :D

I shall if you wish, introduce him to the front end of the Cork express as it passes through our local station. :lol:

Best wishes,

Alan

Alan, should your son find a 72mm Hoya lens cap at Cork when the express dumps him off, it might be mine. I lost one there in the 80's :rolleyes:

Regards

Ron [uK]